Thursday, May 11, 2017

Introducing Colorful Seasons and Seasonal Layers


I am so excited the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog is in my hands.  I am super excited by some of the amazing new products that are being released!!  If you are interested in seeing the new catalog, email me, Ssloma@optonline.net, to get your copy.  Fee $5  plus shipping.   

As demonstrators, we not only get to see the new catalog but we wlso get to preorder new items from the catalog.   The next couple of posts will feature new items from the catalog that I played with.  Here is the new Colorful Seasons stamp  set  and Seasonal Layers Thinlits.  

My favorite is the branch and the intricate delicate flowers.  I created the backyard with Aqua Painter and Fresh Fig ink refill.  The patterened paper comes from the Tasty Treats Specialty Designer Series Paper.


No comments: