Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Happiness and Coffee


 

So I have to say I have the best customers in the world.    Between their online orders and the ones that buy my beautiful cards,  they keep me motivated to keep creating and inspiring them. 

Here is a thank you card I made to send with my online orders.      Every order gets a card.    

Here is the great Coffee Cafe stamp set that I purchased and that has been collecting dust the last couple of months.   I feel like I am making up for lost time.   Thank God for my friend Colleen she has motivating me to craft by getting us together.     Just like with exercise sometimes we need a little push of a friend, so if you feel like you lost your mojo ask a friend to join you.   Before you know it, the creativity will appear.    It also helps when that friend brings Starbucks.   So how appropriate, Happiness is a cup of coffee shared with a friend.   

The coffee cup was stamped than with my aqua painter and crumb cake ink refill the background was made.    After the watercolor was dry, I stamped the sentiment.      The designer series paper is Coffee Break.     Linen Thread and a button finish the card.


No comments: