Monday, March 19, 2018

Happy Birthday Pops


So I am happy to say I actually made time this week for a sketch challenge.   I can't remember the last time I was able to do one in time to submit.     I love the triangle shape of this week's Freshly Made Sketch.  I thought the Tailored Tag would make a good vintage background.   So then as soon as I did that I knew I had to pull out the Jukebox Birthday for the occasion.      The colors are Daffodil Delight, Watermelon Wonder and Wild Wasabi.    A strip of Stacked with Love designer series paper, rhinestones and baker's twine complete the card.  

1 comment:

stampingbowd said...

I adore this!!!! I absolutely love the die cuts you found to place behind the sentiment. They have the perfect retro feel for this set. I am always on the lookout for something retro-looking because I love this set!